We all know that DJ’s request the oddest things. From Tiesto’s ridiculously large bottles of vodka to blow up rafts, we’ve pretty much heard it all. Now however, that expectation has been shattered as Future Music Festival has released a list of the craziest requests they have gotten, reports EDM Sauce.
The Asia version of Future Music Festival has yielded quit the impressive list. Although i’m not entirely sure what constitutes as a “bisexual” Goldfish, I must say I would pay good money to see a festival employee try to search the city for one. We are desperately trying to find the names behind such ludicrous requests, but in the meantime we will just have to settle for a good laugh.
Check out the ridiculous list below:
- A particular duo has requested for a bisexual goldfish, of all things. We’re not exactly sure why, but maybe it just has more flare than a regular goldfish.
- Fortunately, even while touring, these guys still care about the environment. So much so that they have requested for two large trash cans, a recycling bin and reusable plates to use.
- A well-known American DJ had asked for a framed picture of himself to be placed in his dressing room. There’s no reason to not love yourself when you’re that famous.
- This DJ has always been one of the biggest trolls in the industry. Be careful, because his rider list includes the promoter’s girlfriend’s phone number, a replica of Indiana Jones’s whip and a piñata full of candy!
- This next one may be kind of cute. This DJ’s request for heart-shaped balloons seems pretty harmless but what’s next on the list? Waitress outfits!
- Some people travel with their pets but this artist likes to travel exotically by having a parrot that’s trained to say his name.
- We are all for riding in style and making a grand entrance. This world-famous DJ prefers his ride to be either a Bugatti Veyron or a Porsche Spyder. Classy indeed.
- Having all the furniture removed and replacing them with your own may be overdoing it, but what’s more comfortable than having your own stuff with you?
- One of the more elegant things to be requested is to have a professional violinist play while this artist eats his cheese plate.
- Lastly, an infamous moombahton and dancehall DJ requested for a bonfire pit in his dressing room to add more sizzle while on tour!
Source: EDM Sauce
Photo Credit: Scene Wave