Breaking news: an 18 year old woman celebrating the eve of her 19th birthday at Echostage to the sounds of Flume has died.

The venue, based in Washington DC, hosts the best acts in EDM and is consistently rated as one of the best clubs in the world.

Police report that the deceased, Victoria Callahan, complained that she was feeling sick around 12:15 AM after ingesting the popular party drug(s) ubiquitously known as “Molly.” She was immediately taken to MedStar Washington Hospital Center where she passed early Thursday morning.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to her family in this very sad time.

If you have to partake, please be mindful of the possible substances you’re ingesting. Organizations like DanceSafe help ravers to rave responsibly. Visit their website here for tips and products to stay safe.

Sources: NBC Washington, WUSA 9