Without memes, the internet would be bland and communicating with others on social media would be wildly less entertaining…
Whether you’re more of a “Roll Safe” guy or a “mocking SpongeBob” type, memes are truly one of the most addictive ways to get your point across — or just confuse people for the hell of it. Thanks to The Thrillist, we now have all of the best memes of 2017 (so far) all in one convenient spot.
From “the floor is lava” to the “cash me outside” chick to the return of “It” and everything in between, these are the best of the best when it comes to ultimate online satisfaction.
Get your meme fix with the top 5 here, and check out the full list from The Thrillist here… Let us know your favorite memes to use!
1. Roll Safe: your best-worst source for the best-worst advice
— Roll Safe Memes (@rollsafe_memes) February 3, 2017
2. Blinking Guy: the perfect way to express exactly how confused you are by any given thing
Me: What's your wifi password?
Friend: we don't have wifi
— White Guy Blinking (@GuyBlinkingMeme) March 7, 2017
3. “Disloyal Man Walking With His Girlfriend and Looking Amazed at Another Seductive Girl” Stock Photo: literally takes on any and every subject matter ever
— pixelatedboat aka “mr tweets” (@pixelatedboat) August 24, 2017
4. Mocking SpongeBob: let him win all of your arguments for you with just one simple meme
5. The Snapchat Hot Dog: literally the best thing to ever happen to Snapchat has become an internet sensation
Special mention goes out to the “monkey getting his hair cut” meme that just recently starting booming, if only because it’s just so darn cute and completely harmless. Additional props to Skrillex for flipping it on its head.
— Skrillex (@Skrillex) October 7, 2017
Source: The Thrillist