The dance community lost Dj Rashad in April of this year. At the time, the autopsy reports were inconclusive; however, the prevailing theory was drug overdose. Rashad was found in his home near or around drugs and paraphernalia.
Billboard reported this morning that the autopsy showed a great deal of drugs in Rashad’s system, but the death was ruled accidental.
[…] the conclusion from the house DJ’s toxicological test results, which have revealed heroin, cocaine and alprazolam (Xanax) was in his system when he died April 26 in his hometown, Chicago, according to reports.