Earlier this year, The Music Ninja co-founder, Clayton Warwick, along with his partner, LRXD, introduced their brand new platform, Cadence & Cause, and now, the groundbreaking service has officially launched. The platform was the first-of-its-kind, a revolutionary music streaming platform with an eye towards humanitarianism. The premise of Cadence and Cause is simple – the platform would connect fans with their favorite musicians in ways that were never possible before, and all of the proceeds would be going to deserving causes or charitable organizations to change the world.
Each musician involved with Cadence & Cause is paired with a worthy cause, and the musicians can put up merchandise, music, signed items, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences for their fans to purchase. Fans can track the real-time effect of their purchases with Cadence & Causes’ “Impact Timeline,” which updates as new fans contribute to each campaign. Cadence & Cause currently has 13 musicians, ranging from TYR to The 1975, supporting their platform, with proceeds going to five distinct causes like adoption services for sheltered animals, and providing childhood education services around the world, amongst others.
Be one of the first to sign up for access to Cadence & Cause here.
Check out the full list of musicians supporting Cadence & Cause and each cause they are backing:
- The 1975 – Donating a signed 8.5 x 11 photo card, and first press vinyl of their debut LP, 1975 – Will be providing clean drinking water
- Ken Loi and Lara Etzen – Donating an unreleased song, and 1 hour of Skype Studio Session – Will be providing homeless children with care packages
- NOOSA – Donating an unreleased song, a package containing a signed vinyl and handwritten lyric sheet, and an item that would allow a fan to ask NOOSA to cover their favorite song – Will be benefitting childhood education
- Le Noire – Donating their new song, and providing 30 official tank tops – Will be preventing human trafficking
- Heart & Soul Radio – Donating an unreleased song, 3 signed shirts, and a dinner with the band at Casa Bonita that will be filmed and made into a webisode – Will be providing clean drinking water
- TYR – Donating an unreleased song – Will be providing clean drinking water
- Anteros – Donating a song – Will be benefitting childhood education
- VINNIE – Donating an unreleased song, and two limited edition shirts – Will be benefitting childhood education
- Mimic – Donating an unreleased song – Will be providing clean drinking water
- Bobby Nourmand – Donating a remix of an exclusive song – Will be helping shelter animals get adopted
- TNERTLE – Donating an unreleased song, and TNERTLE official tees – Providing clean drinking water
- Johnny Astro – donating an unreleased song – Will be providing homeless children with care packages