Here it is folks! What So Not’s debut album Not All The Beautiful Things is officially dropping on March 9.
In the announcement made via social media today, What So Not revealed the release date, artwork, and tracklist for the album. In addition to the already-released single “Be Ok Again” with Daniel Johns, he’s released a new track today called “Stuck In Orbit” with Buoy.
However, possibly the biggest news of the album reveal is that his collaboration with Skrillex, “GOH,” is finally, at last, getting an official release. After being teased for at least the past two years and going through various revisions, fans will finally be able to put this song in their library.
The other big collaborator on the album is American rock band Toto, famous for songs “Hold the Line,” “Africa,” and “Rosanna.”
Other collaborators for the album include Dyro, San Holo, and Slumberjack.
Debut album | “Not All The Beautiful Things” | Out March 9 pic.twitter.com/2NIzCpWDxZ
— WHAT SO NOT (@WhatSoNot) January 30, 2018
Not All The Beautiful Things track list:
- “Warlord” (collaboration with Slumberjack)
- “Be Ok Again” ft Daniel Johns
- “Beautiful” ft Winona Oak
- “Stuck In Orbit” ft Buoy
- “Demons” ft Rome Fortune & Tommy Swisher (collaboration with James Earl)
- “GOH” ft KLP (collaboration with Skrillex)
- “We Keep On Running” (collaboration with Toto)
- “If You Only Knew” ft Daniel Johns (collaboration with San Holo)
- “Monsters” ft Michael Christmas & Tobi Lou
- “Bottom End” (collaboration with Dyro)
- “Same Mistakes” ft Daniel Johns
- “Us” ft Daniels
Photo via Rukes.com