Spotify is listening. The music streaming service just launched two brand new personalized playlists that focus on what you’re most into.
On Repeat and Repeat Rewind sound similar, but there are some major differences between them. On Repeat serves up your latest obsessions, containing the tracks that you’ve played most within the past 30 days. Repeat Rewind digs up your most loved songs from over a month ago, so you can revisit some of your all-time favorites.
Both playlists have no limits on artists, mood or genre — just your most played tracks. So, while the playlists might sound random, you’re almost guaranteed to love every single selection.
Along with Discover Weekly, On Repeat and Repeat Rewind can be found in the “Made for You” section on Spotify.
The following are the 10 most-repeated songs globally:
- “Señorita” – Camila Cabello, Shawn Mendes
- “China” – Anuel AA, Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, KAROL G, Ozuna
- “Ransom” – Lil Tecca
- “Goodbyes (Feat. Young Thug)” – Post Malone, Young Thug
- “boyfriend (with Social House)” – Ariana Grande, Social House
- “Beautiful People (feat. Khalid)” – Ed Sheeran, Khalid
- “Dance Monkey” – Tones and I
- “How Do You Sleep?” – Sam Smith
- “Lalala” – Y2K, bbno$
- “Lover” – Taylor Swift