Last year TomorrowWorld welcomed 160,000 visitors from more than 75 countries around the world. The magical 3-day festival combines nearly 300 DJs with a breathtaking fantasy-world backdrop for fans to enjoy dance music in a way few festivals can compete with.
Tomorrowworld is known for having some of the best line-ups the country sees all year. This is mostly due to the fact that they methodically and consistently choose some of the best stage curators in the business. Hardwell, Pete Tong, Jamie Jones, Q-Dance–if you know these names then you know that in their respective genres they will choose the best new and existing talent to wow fans.
“Each year TomorrowWorld looks forward to offering a unique and unparalleled music experience to our fans,” said Jamie Reilly, project director of TomorrowWorld. “We’re excited to partner with the industry’s top DJ collectives and labels this year to shine a bright spotlight on the rich diversity of dance music. This is just the first in a series of exciting announcements to come for this year’s festival.”
For the first time in TomorrowWorld and Tomorrowland history, an all-new L!VE Stage will look beyond dance music to welcome new talent to the madness. The ATL Stage will spotlight the area’s hottest local talent and themed stages that amazed crowds last year will return to melt faces again this year.
Tomorrowworld 2015 returning and new theme stages:
- It’s A Trap! featuring music and some of the best artists in the trap music genre
- Mythical Frames
- All Your Bass Are Belong To Us featuring the best artists of the dubstep and heavy-bass genres
- The Belgian Stage
- The ATL Stage showcasing music and DJs from the local Atlanta area
- The L!VE Stage
- The Future House Stage the best artists playing the best future house
Tomorrowworld 2015 stage curators are:
- Revealed label headed by Dutch house sensation Hardwell
- All Gone Pete Tong collective headed by the voice of BBC Radio 1’s prestigious dance programming
- Smash the House curated by Belgian superstar DJs Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike
- Full On by trance legend Ferry Corsten
- Paradise an Ibiza-inspired deep house party curated by house innovator Jamie Jones
- Q-Dance premiere hardstyle/hard dance event producer
- Drumcode Records techno tastemaker Adam Beyer’s label
- Trance Addict Toronto-based collective
- Future Classic Australian-based future-funk label (responsible for premiering such talents as Flume, Flight Facilities, Classix)
- Huh What & Where (HW&W) Los Angeles-based future hip hop and electronic label (showcasing artists including Kaytranada, Ta-ku, Evil Needle, Pomo, Gravez)
- Hospital Records South London independent drum and bass label (showcasing talent including Netsky, High Contrast, Danny Byrd)
All of these amazing curators are sure to bring the hottest artists and the best music to your ears come September 25-27 in Georgia’s beautiful Chattahoochee Hills. Tier 2 Dreamville tickets will go on sale tomorrow March 5th and come with a very attractive payment plan:
This year DreamVille will be introducing new Easy Tents (prefabricated tents with air mattresses and sleeping bags), cabanas, lockable cabins with two beds and a private terrace. For those who will journey in and out of the festival grounds each day, General Admission passes are available. For more information and tickets, please visit www.tomorrowworld.com.
Fun fact: TomorrowWorld is currently the nation’s most popular music festival on social media with more than 6 million likes on Facebook.