It’s Steve Aoki vs. Laidback Luke — who are you placing bets on?
As part of the new 5OKI series, these guys teamed up for “It’s Time.” Or, more like teamed up against each other. Luke vs Steve in the UFC octagon becomes a legitimate thing with the new music video. Leading up to the big fight, their endurance is tested as they prepare to battle.
So, the music video is epic, but how would these guys measure up in a real life fight? Particularly in a no-holds barred match?
We asked you guys and it turns out 64% of you think Laidback Luke would lay Steve Aoki out! The other 36% are pulling for the underdog.
Here are the final results:
— Your EDM (@YourEDM) April 6, 2018
We have to admit, Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke are better as one unstoppable force. Check out “It’s Time” right here!
Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke – It’s Time
Photo via Rukes.com