SoundCloud is making it easier than ever to discover what’s next in music…
Most of us love the thrill of digging through the platform for undiscovered artists and tracks, but SoundCloud is working behind-the-scenes to enhance the ways we listen. Starting today, in addition to “SoundCloud Weekly” and playlists like “Fresh Pressed,” a plethora of new playlists will be introduced.
Curated by the industry’s tastemakers, hand selected by music industry VIPs, the new wave of SoundCloud discovery playlists will focus on the newest and hottest sounds. Former Editor-in-Chief at Pitchfork, Mark Richardson, electronic music journalist and critic, Philip Sherburne, music journalists Sowmya Krishnamurthy and David Turner, and more are behind all your favorite playlists.
Here are just some of the additions:
– “The Feed” curates an artists’ likes, follows and reposts on SoundCloud. First up is hip-hop artist Juice Wrld’s SoundCloud stream.
– “Noise and 808s” ft. the new, new beats from the loudest names in rap.
– “The Morning Mourning Playlist” is for everyone who agrees: mornings suck.
– “DTFunk” is your soundtrack for a freaky first date (whatever that means to you).
– “Speed Bumps” brings you rapid electro from around the world.
– “Drippin,” updated daily, is our handcrafted hip-hop playlist bringing you what’s new and hot in rap.
Start discovering here.
More via SoundCloud