Our Ultra Music Festival artist profile series continues this week with none other than the young Martin Garrix. This year Martin Garrix will be popping his Ultra cherry on none other than the main-stage come Saturday March, 29th. We got a chance to ask Martin a few questions about what we can expect from him and more. Check it out below.
1. What is going to make this Ultra Music Festival special?
It’s my first time playing Ultra Music Festival! Can’t wait, it was always one of my dreams to play there and now it’s coming true!
2. What can fans expect from you in your Ultra Music Festival set?
I will give my best! So they can expect one hell of a set, will play some cool new stuff too!
3. How does the excitement for Ultra Music Festival compare to others?
One of my best experiences of 2013 was the moment I stood in the crowd at Ultra last year and a DJ played ‘Animals’. The crowd went completely wild and I was totally amazed by that energy. That I’m playing mainstage myself this year, and not standing in the crowd is just crazy!
4. Who will do you think will have a break out set at Ultra Music Festival?
Tiesto! Love to see him play!! Looking forward to his set!
5. What song do you think will be played the most at Ultra Music Festival?
I certainly hope my upcoming release with Firebeatz ‘Helicopter’
Check out Martin Garrix and Firebeatz’ upcoming track Helicopter below!