In an official notice put out today, the Coroner’s Office has confirmed that the cause of death for Montgomery Tsang was an accidental MDMA overdose. The local news station MyNews3 reported the following:
The Clark County coroner’s office has determined the cause and manner of death of one of three people connected to last month’s Electric Daisy Carnival at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
The coroner ruled that Montgomery Tsang, 24, of San Leandro, Calif., died of acute Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) toxicity, with other significant conditions being cardiac enlargement. MDMA is commonly known as Ecstasy. The manner of death is ruled an accident.
Tsang was found unresponsive on the first night of EDC in the parking lot and died June 21.
You can read the full article here: MyNews3