The VIP experience from Insomniac has always been a special one, and that goes double for its flagship event EDC Las Vegas.
For the first time in EDC Las Vegas history, kineticFIELD will host a splash pool complete with floaties and lifeguards to keep fans cool and safe. The Gypsy Shrine will also adorn attendees with their famous glitter and jewel bar so you can be the best you that you can be.
Raised, VIP viewing areas can be found at four of EDC Las Vegas’ stages: kineticFIELD, circuitGROUNDS, neonGARDEN and quantumVALLEY; these areas will also feature a variety of food options, activations and fully-stocked bars.
Larger, more spread out VIP dance areas will be available at cosmicMEADOW, as usual. However, new areas will be added to bassPOD and wasteLAND, this year. neonGARDEN and quantumVALLEY will both have dedicated VIP entrances, allowing the best vantage point for trance, house and techno fans to see their favorite artists.
Additional VIP amenities include:
- Complimentary Beats & Breakfast at kineticFIELD every morning from 4 to 5:30 a.m.
- Charging Stations
- Complimentary Hookah Lounge at neonGARDEN
- VIP mobile charging lockers available for 1, 2 or 3-day rental at circuitGROUNDS and quantumVALLEY
- Dedicated VIP Festival Entrance
- Dedicated Gourmet Food Trucks
- EDC Unity Wall – share your message of love
- Dedicated VIP fast-pass lanes for various carnival rides located in GA
- Giant Jenga, Pool Table, Ping-Pong, Connect Four, Chess and more
- Kandi Making Station
- Complimentary Oxygen Bar
- The Gypsy Shrine – Complimentary Beauty Bar
- VIP Ball Pit at kineticFIELD
- Water Refill Stations
For a full list of VIP amenities and to purchase VIP tickets, visit the EDC Las Vegas VIP website.
Photo via aLIVE Coverage for Insomniac