In a super fun, rapid fire interview, one of our faves ZEDD revealed who he’d have headline his festival, the song that always makes him dance, the best thing about being a DJ, and much more!
As the video below showcases, ZEDD is a true pro when it comes to interviews as he breezes through the sit down. Although he makes it look simple, it’s not easy to answer 2 minutes worth of questions with such amazing grace, wit, and without much hesitation.
Here are some of the most interesting takeaways from the interview with Poker News:
- Skrillex would headline his festival (which, he kind of already did during the ACLU Benefit Concert)
- Best thing about being a DJ: “Being able to play your favorite songs every night”
- Worst thing about being a DJ: “Playing the worst songs every night”
- Scooter – “How Much Is The Fish” is the song that always makes him dance
- Kendall or Kylie? Kendall.
- Tokyo, Japan is his most memorable show
- Slang word he wishes would go away: “lit”
Rapid Fire Questions with Zedd
Photo via Rukes