Police in North Wales are issuing a warning on pink Rolls Royce imprinted pressed ecstasy pills as the death of a 16-year-old boy has been linked to the drug.
According to the police report, the young man died early Sunday morning after taking such tablets at a Halloween party. Medical escorted him from the event to the Glan Clwyd Hospital where he later passed away of a suspected overdose.
The ecstasy pills in question have a Rolls Royce logo in the front and read “200 mg” on the back. Police urge anyone who may have ingested these pills to seek medical help, and warn anyone in possession to not take them.
Supt Gareth Evans states; “This is a truly tragic incident in which a young boy has lost his life. Our thoughts are with his family and friends at this terribly difficult time and specially trained officers are supporting them.”
The investigation is still underway, but anyone with information is instructed to “contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number V164084.”