Everyone knows the DJ Mag Top 100 poll, but did you know there’s a Top 100 charity as well? This year, Armin van Buuren, Oliver Heldens, Alan Walker and even Tomorrowland support the Top 100 DJs charity auction.
The Top 100 DJs charity auction partners with UNICEF to give back to children around the world. This year, fans can auction for exclusive merchandise, meet-and-greets and festival and show tickets. DJ Mag also organizes a charity raffle, giving fans the chance to win a trip to the Top 100 DJ Awards ceremony next month.
Want to win Full Madness Tomorrowland tickets for next year? How about a meet-and-greet with R3hab? You can win all that and more…if you bid the highest during the auctions. Check out the schedule for the Top 100 DJs charity below:
- 10 September: Signed Armin Van Buuren ‘Blah Blah Blah’ branded jacket
- 12 September: Signed Afrojack hoody, cap and shirt
- 16 September: Meet R3hab at his ADE Showcase
- 18 September: Oliver Heldens signed Snapback, sweat and goody bag
- 24 September: Signed Alan Walker hoody and tickets to any of his shows
- 26 September: Hang out with NERVO when they play in your home town
- 3 October: Four Tomorrowland Full Madness tickets (Choice of weekend)
- 10 October: Hardwell 2YearsAsOne book, signed by the artist
- 12 October: Signed Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike merchandise, plus tickets and meet & greet at their Antwerp show
Check in with DJ Mag each of these dates to see the charity auctions go live.