San Holo just made the announcement for a new album and a new chapter — bb u ok? drops May 21st.
The producer’s highly anticipated second album boasts 20 songs, including the previously released title track “bb u ok?” and “find your way” featuring Bipolar Sunshine. Other features on the album include The Nicholas, American Football, Rivers Cuomo of Weezer, Chet Porter, Mija & Mr. Carmack.
The calming, emotional demeanor of “bb u ok?” and “find your way” have already set the tone for the album, which we expect to be as beautiful at is it healing. There’s an unprecedented hype surrounding the release, and now we’re counting down the days — 46 to be exact.
San Holo shares: “i wrote bb u ok? (album 2) at an airbnb in Echo Park, Los Angeles, back in 2019. i’m so happy to finally share it with you all soon! i’ve been waiting for this day for so long!”
The bb u ok? online store is officially open. Shop and pre-order the album here.
See the full tracklist below.
— San Holo (89%) (@sanholobeats) February 3, 2021
1. i am thinking of you
2. IT HURTS!
3. new one (feat. Bipolar Sunshine)
4. bb u ok?
5. black and white
6. i just wanna fucking cry (feat. The Nicholas)
7. heal (↑%)
8. lonely in LA
9. the great clown Pagliacci
10. i get lonely around people, too
11. thoughts and chemicals (feat. American Football)
12. MY FAULT
13. make this moment last
14. find your way (feat. Bipolar Sunshine)
15. do you see me?
16. FEELS RIGHT
17. ewing street
18. wheels up (feat. Rivers Cuomo of Weezer)
19. you’ve changed, i’ve changed (feat. Chet Porter)
20. one more day (feat. Mija & Mr. Carmack)
Photo via Rukes.com