Gamers get excited, because Ghosts‘N DJs has been rebooted for 2020!
Inspired by the classic arcade hit Ghosts’N Goblins and fully created by the house music legend Dr. Kucho!, Ghosts’N DJs is a pixel-art run and gun side-scrolling action platformer set in a parallel universe in which the music scene is being dominated by fake artists and DJs.
The best part? You can play as deadmau5. In addition, the Ghosts’N DJs game features four deadmau5 originals: “Polaris,” “4Ware,” “GG” and “Three Pound Chicken Wing.”
this was d other day @deadmau5 getting ready to stream Ghosts'n DJs … "go home man I just make video games…" 😂
I'll post some of d best gameplay moments later
— Pilots Of Darsalon (@DrKuchoGames) January 31, 2020
Here are some other game highlights:
- Satirical pixel-art run and gun side-scrolling action platformer
- Inspired by the classic arcade hit Ghosts’N Goblins
- Set in a parallel universe in which the music scene is being dominated by fake DJ’s
- 3 stages, 5 different enemies, walking and flying enemy behaviors, and one final boss
- 4 regular weapons + deadmau5 head as armor and super weapon
- 4 levels of difficulty for beginners and ultra hard core players
- Super fast and fluid action gameplay
- CRT filter for arcade feel
- FX sounds based on 8 bit YM2203 and MOS6581 sound chips
- Fully created by the house music legend Dr. Kucho
- Featuring deadmau5
The trailer below reveals the DJs you’ll be battling — and they may sound familiar. Watch below and get started with Ghosts’N DJs for free via Steam here.
Ghosts’N DJs Trailer 2020
H/T: Pop Geeks