Tiësto has been known to cross genres, as seen by his crossover from trance to house to be more influential to younger house producers, as well as an EDM-pop track with “Let’s Go” featuring Icona Pop which is a part of his new album, A Town Called Paradise. His most recent Club Life podcast shows yet another dimension of his versatility: “I’ve got deeper tracks for you,” says the Dutch producer as he kicks off the mix.
Club Life Episode 374 includes remixes from Joris Voorn and Sasha, Noir & Hayze, Oliver Heldens and more (tracklist at the end). Hear the full set below.
This isn’t the first time Tiësto has delved into the deep side. In August of last year, he kicked off Club Life After Hours, which featured deep house tracks. Earlier this year, he made a return to BBC Radio 1′s Essential Mix for the first time in 8 years with a mix of deep house and techno. It’s refreshing to hear a change in tune from his regular EDM festival anthems, and we hope to hear more chill sessions from him.
001. Tiësto feat. Matthew Koma – Wasted (Mike Mago remix)
002. Lykke Li – No Rest For The Wicked (Joris Voorn Remix)
003. London Grammar – Hey Now (Sasha Remix)
004. Mickey – Sweet Baby
005. Marcapasos – Reckoner
006. Kraak & Smaak feat. Stee Downes – How We Gonna Stop The Time
007. Noir & Hayze – Angel (Club Mix)
008. Boy – Railway (Daniele Di Martino Edit)
009. Patrick Topping – Forget
010. Mulla – No One
011. Watermät – Bullit
012. My Digital Enemy – Desire Life
013. Oliver Heldens vs. Becky Hill – Gecko (Overdrive)
Photo Credit: Morgan Norman